Japan has been producing tofu for almost 2,000 years. It was brought over from China with The agricultural introduction of soybeans. Tofu has a wide range of shelf lives, ranging from 1 to 5 days for raw tofu, 3 weeks to 1 month for packet pasteurized tofu, and 6 months to 2 Years for aseptically processed tofu.
Tofu products come in a variety of flavors.
Tofu is a flexible cuisine that can be eaten raw or cooked with vegetables and/or meat in a Variety of recipes and soups. It can also be processed further into tofu byproducts such as Fried tofu, grilled tofu, frozen tofu, dried and frozen tofu, fermented tofu, and so on.
In most cases, these processed tofu products differ from original tofu in terms of Features, end uses, and brand identities.
How to cook tofu, baking tofu recipe, simple and easy
- The main ingredient is tofu.
- Tofu is wrapped in a kitchen cloth to remove water.
- The tofu is not cut completely, only half the thickness.
- Place the tofu on the oven tray and drizzle with oil.
- You can also use a cooking brush.
Bake in a toaster, air fryer, or oven at 392℉ for 15 minutes. Prepare the green onion thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce.
- 2 Tbsp allulose (oligosaccharide).
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil.
- Grind sesame seeds.
- Mix the seasonings.
- Mixing the seasoning with the machine creates bubbles. I recommend mixing by hand.
- The tofu is baked.
- Top with sauce.
- The seasoning is just right as the seasoning seeps through the tofu.
- Place the chopped green onions.
It’s simple and delicious, so give it a try.
Keto Pancakes Read The Recipe Here