Here are the most amazing salad with spinach, avocado, and strawberries
Beautiful strawberry spinach salad with avocado, feta, red onion, toasted almonds, and Pistachios, drizzled with a delicious strawberry balsamic vinaigrette in the summer.
A sweet, Tangy, crisp, creamy strawberry salad that’s ideal for lunch or as a side dish!
Stathis strawberry spinach salad is one of my top FAVORITE healthy salads to Cook throughout the Summer.
It was one of the first salads that my husband Tony tried without ranch dressing and enjoyed. Now, whenever we grill Burgers or chicken sausages, I make sure to have the ingredients for this Strawberry spinach salad available so I can create our favorite salad.
Spinach salad ingredients
This finest strawberry spinach salad is full of fresh ingredients that make it vibrant, delicious, nutritious, And enjoyable to eat. You’ll need the following items:
Spinach: There’s simply something about strawberries and spinach in this salad that feels right. If you want to add a bit extra zing, use half arugula and half spinach.
Fresh strawberries: Grab a case of super-ripe, super-juicy strawberries to add natural
Sweetness to your salad.
Avocado: You’ll appreciate how creamy each mouthful is thanks to the avocado. To make cutting and Adding an avocado to your salad easier, choose one that isn’t too ripe. It should just have a smidgeon Of a squeeze.
Feta: Feta adds a creamy, salty taste to the salad that is out of this world. Goat cheese or blue cheese Crumbles can also be used to add a bit of acidity.
Red onion: To pair with the creamy feta and delicious strawberries, add some red onion. If You’re Allergic to onions, soak the slices in water first or leave them out of your salad.
Pistachios roasted: for the ideal nutty crunch. Alternatively, simply add extra almonds!
Toasted sliced almonds: the texture of toasted sliced almonds complements the pistachios wonderfully.
Homemade strawberry balsamic vinaigrette: prepared with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic, dijon mustard, strawberry jam, salt, and pepper (or try my delicious tart and sweet raspberry balsamic vinaigrette!).
Finally, I prefer organic spinach and organic strawberries since I believe they have more taste and Nutrients, but the decision is entirely yours.
Are you looking for a way to increase your protein intake?
This strawberry salad is wonderful on its own or with any protein of your choice. Here’s what I’d recommend:
- To keep it vegetarian, use :
- 1 cup chickpeas or cooked quinoa. Grilled chicken (marinate with the strawberry balsamic vinaigrette!)
- Grilled salmon
Suggestions for the finest strawberry spinach salad
- Firm avocados are excellent for this salad since they maintain their form. Check to watch this video to learn how to chop an avocado properly.
- Mix and mix nuts: I like the roasted pistachios and toasted almonds because they provide two Unique nutty tastes and crunch to this spinach salad, but you can also use toasted walnuts, Pecans, or even candied pecans if you like. The possibilities are limitless.
- If strawberries aren’t available, substitute blueberries, peaches, raspberries, or blackberries. They’re all going to be fantastic.
Make a fruity balsamic vinaigrette at home:
This dressing is one of my favorites since you can add any fruit jam you like to make it truly unique. For a fun twist, try raspberry, strawberry, blackberry, or anything different!
What should I serve with this strawberry salad?
When it comes to combining this delicious strawberry salad, the possibilities are virtually infinite. It’s The ideal side dish for summer gatherings, potlucks, and simple meals. I advise you to:
- Chicken on the grill (try these healthy chicken marinades)
- Burgers made with black beans
- Or even grilled pizza prepared
It’s also delicious combined with cooked quinoa, barley, farro, or couscous.